I am so thrilled to be able to share with everyone that another one of our teammates, my cocaptain Jordan Jaked has reached her fundraising goal! 25% of our team has met or exceeded their personal fundraising goal, and all this amazing support goes towards our team goal of $5,000. We still have $4200 left to raise but with a little over 6 weeks till the race I am confident we can do it. Please remember to join us Monday September 19th at Sweet Tomatoes in Cary, NC from 5p-8p for a funraiser night to benefit Pams Pearls, Free to Breathe and the NC lung cancer partnership. You will need to bring the flyer with you-click the image and print as many copies as you need! If you have any trouble printing the flyer please email me and I will send you the PDF file.
beansmomnc@yahoo.com

No comments:
Post a Comment